Bike rental conditions
- The client (renter) is fully responsible for the rented equipment.
- The rented equipment is not insured. Is possible to purchase a damage insurance that can be added to the rented material. In this case the insurance covers 100% in case of damage. The client (renter) is fully responsible in case of theft.
- In case of theft or complete damage, the cost of the equipment will be charged on the renter at the wholesale price of Sport Gardena, reconsidering the eventual current valuation due to the usury and to the time.
- In case of theft of the rented equipment, the renter must immediately report the theft to the local police authority.
- In case of damage of the rented equipment due to negligence or intentional damage or partial damage, the cost to repair will be charged on the renter.
- During the rental time it is possible to change the rented equipment with another of the same category. Against the payment of a fee, it is possible to have an upgrade in the equipment for a higher category. It is not possible to receive a refund in case of change with an equipment of lower category.
- The cost of the rented equipment is calculated with the last day of rental included, and it must be returned within 7 pm closing time of the date confirmed and fixed in the contract. 1 additional day of fee will be charged on the renter in case of return after that time.
- If the rented equipment is not returned, for any reasons, at the end of the confirmed rental time, the lessor will report theft to the local police authority after the 7th day from this date.
- The equipment can be returned before the end of the rental time, therefore there will be no refund for earlier returns. Refunds will be given only in case of sickness/accident showing a valid medical certificate.
- With his/her signature, the renter agrees to the appropriate adjustment of the seat height, brakes and bike geometry according to his/her personal data.
- With his/her signature, the renter declares that has received the rental equipment in perfect conditions.
- At the time of the online-booking it is possible to buy also the cancellation insurance, by adding the 2% to the amount paid for the rented equipment, to have the refund in case of cancellation. The online-booking can be cancelled up to 2 days before the start of the rental time, but with no insurance, no refund will be possible.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the Italian law and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the country, even if the renter has his/her legal residence abroad.
- With the online booking this rental agreement is valid and legally binding.